BGMC 35 Theme Voting

Hey! From the themes taken from the discussion thread along the week here is the theme voting for the BGMC 35!

Be aware that the voting closes on the late hours of this sunday, and from then on you’re free to start planning and developing your game along one week.

Let the voting begin! :raised_hands:

• Cyberpunk
  • Blood and guts
  • Global warming
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Physics
  • Sci-fi
  • Back to Front or Upside Down
  • Retrowave
  • Farmer
  • Homework
0 voters

I just want you all to look back at this moment and realize that we could’ve made cyberpunk farmer a thing right here, and we didn’t.

1 Like

I vote this because there was a three way tie :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, it seems there’s two problems here: the tie of three themes and the voting ending before I expected (I swear I did set the voting expiration time to 11:59 PM of today, not yesterday :sweat_smile:).

We have some options:

• I can create a new poll containing only the three themes, closing this evening.
  • As the organizer, I can choose one of the three themes.
  • The participant can choose any of the three themes.
  • We can mix together the three themes in a ‘Frankenstein theme’ (a really bad idea).
1 Like

@joelgomes1994 “The participant can choose any of the three themes” i like

Whatever you want, I’m not a huge fan of frankenstein ones, just because the choices are so diverse (though I’m not going to be driven away by anything you choose) you could also just make a final decision on what you like best

Well, then I choose the theme: Cyberpunk

Personally I would love the Physics theme, but probably that would limit the mechanics to ‘physics based’ in most of the entries, and since I said in the discussion thread that I wanted to avoid mechanics limitations, I don’t want to contradict myself. :sweat_smile:

I have created the main topic here. You are free to start planning and developing your games.

1 Like