BGMC | Blender Game Making Contest 24 FINISHED!!!

when is the end?

no timer has me confused
I thought I had until saturday at midnight / sunday morning to submit?
(I started coding for real on tues)

I don’t think I can get my project in time I just started coding my main character,

I’m going to take a look at all the entries tonight (about 12 hours from now). Don’t worry about the clock, just count the nember of days you worked on it.

Cool thanks for the heads up

I’ll be checking the entries in a few hours, make sure your games are in finished projects forum if you want to be included.
I count 9 entries so far.
Well done everyone who has entered so far! :slight_smile:

I got my thread posted and hosted in 15 minutes to midnight :smiley:

Calling it close is a understatement :smiley:

Hello everyone, thanks for your hard work and innovation during this BGMC. I’ve played all the entries that were uploaded in the finished games forum. So far that’s 9 entries.

All work in blender 2.77 except for Manic Mack which worked OK on UPBGE 1.4 which I still had installed from the last BGMC.
I’ll put together an all games pack maybe tomorrow or Tuesday, if you’ve found any bugs by then please PM me with an updated file.

If you haven’t uploaded to the finished projects forum yet it might be too late… PM me if you still want to enter.
After uploading the all games pack with the fixed games I’ll wait a week or so for people to play the games and then I’ll make a community vote to find the winners.

I live in South Korea, and you may have noticed it’s been a bit stressful here this month. I didn’t expect that when I offered to host the BGMC, so I wasn’t able to devote as much time as I’d like to the event.
So thanks to Thatimster for helping me to co-host the BGMC and maintaining the facebook page (go search for it on facebook if you haven’t already).

Thanks to CGsky as well, he played all the entries and gave some good feedback.
And thanks to everyone who entered.

Nice!
I wasn’t able to download the games pack from the last BGMC because it comes with the game’s corresponding Blender versions along with all the games, too much megabytes for my internet… Will the games pack have only the blend files this time?
By the way, congratulations to all of you who organized this BGMC!

Sorry guys, I didn’t really get time to make my game. I didn’t expect this week to be so heavily loaded. I would propably have made all the gameplay on first 2 days if I knew as having no art would be no problem… Now I have just art and a controllable character, but it’s totally pointless. If anybody wants the .blend, however, be sure to ask me(contains kinda good lighting setup for UPBGE).