BGMC22 Discussion: Theme Voting

Changed the top post to talk about scoring. Keep the theme ideas coming in. I’ll make a poll to pick a theme sometime next week.

I was watching this video with my students today and I thought DRONES would make a good theme, since there lots of different kinds and uses for drones these days, whether flying or walking there would be a lot of options and pretty easy to do with logic bricks too.

Who are the judges this time around? How does one become a judge?

I like the theme Recycling.

+1 Drones

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Voting for themes is now up. Check the first post or click here to vote.

kung fu and one button both sound great, and leave a lot of wiggle room for game subject variation. :smiley:

^ This again, heh.

Also, I really like the “Tell a Story” theme. I think it’d be a fun challenge to try and tell a story without words or something.

@sdfgeoff, can we get a way to see live the amount of votes for each subject? thnx m8

As per the first post: Theme votes are witheld until the start date. I will say that two of the top three were suggested by smoking_mirror.

Judges? I have sent out messages inviting people to be judges, and they will be announced next week. You will know them/of them if you’ve been around on the forums more than a few weeks.

Cool!

I read the first post, but I didn’t get my answer, so - how long do we have to complete the game from the starting day?

The BGMC is usually 7 days. @Lucrecious

Well the theme has been decided and will be announced shortly. Similarly, the judges have been arranged. Almost time to create an announce thread if it’s to start on the 19th.

Yup, it’ll be 7 days, starting on the 19th.

Cool! Hopefully I’ll have some free time around then.