BGMC29: Theme vote #1

Yes, the poll is intentionally open. When the poll closes, I will pick the single “actual” theme from the top five…
I think this allows you guys the ability to sort-of know what’s coming, but have it still be a surprise. And if you’re clever, you can start designing a game based on the top five themes. If there are too many close-ranked, there may be a second theme vote.

• Pew Pew Pew
  • Dimension
  • Excessive FOrce
  • Ice
  • Horror
  • Shooting Things
  • Back to '93
  • Cacodemon
  • Nightmare Fuel
  • Massive Routes
  • Subtext
  • Beautiful
  • Slow Motion
  • Bullet Hell
  • Blender 3rd person shooters (Guns Blazing)
  • Upside down
  • Gravity
  • Outrun
  • Retro
  • Drones (DROooooooooNES)
  • Everyday photo manipulation tutorial objects
  • Death is Good
  • Fire, Water, Metal and eletricity
  • Theft
  • Parallel Realities
  • You Break it, you Buy it
  • Shadows
  • Endless War
  • Parallel Worlds
  • Symmetry
  • Mutation
  • Rain
  • Infiltrate
  • Lost in Space
  • No going back
  • Water
  • Non-biological beings only
  • Colors matter

0 voters

1 Like

Alot of interesting themes here, the wheels are already turning in my head… when about do we hear the final theme choice?

Cool! It’s been a while since I made a small game. I think I really need to do it to keep myself fresh.

1 Like

Not going to lie, retro does sound really cool. Hopefully this one will get picked.
Haven’t really made many games recently but might throw something together.

Well, the poll will be closing soon. Stand by for date announcement…

1 Like

If “colors matter” and “beautiful” make their way into the theme, I’ll submit DOOM in protest.

1 Like

So whats the theme? Do we find out today the results of the vote? Did some resarch on a retro game had thoughts of Polybius. Of course assuming retro was top pick. Still debating on entering a game though. Never enough time i work a lot and cant even get my own projects out lately.