[bgmc31] SPELLSLINGER

YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE SPELL CASTER TRAPPED INSIDE A TUNNEL WHEN NOT ONE BUT TWO PORTALS TO THE NIGHTMARE REALM POP UP AND DEMONS START POURING OUT ENCHANTED BATTLE AXE IN HAND.

I’M NOT GONNA SUGAR COAT IT BABY, YOU ARE SCREWED AND WILL DIE.
HOW LONG CAN YOU LAST?

REQUIRES UPBGE 0.2.3 OR HIGHER
BUILD USED TO MAKE THE GAME: UPBGE 0.2.3_render_attachments

GAME DOWNLOAD: HERE

(the folder is called MOLTEN because I changed my mind about the name and theme halfway through yet didn’t feel like doing proper renaming so just pretend it’s SPELLSLINGER k thx)

EDIT: Put up a little patching up and added the build of UPBGE I used.
ALSO EDIT: HERE’S A VIDEO

1 Like

@Liebranca

Your game is un-playble. I tried using UPBGE 0.24 :frowning:

After I hit play in menu things crash (also if I hit settings button it would crash)

These are the errors I got :arrow_down:

1. (Zombie objects)
  2. (Multiple bones.ik) (Missing)
  3. (Exception errors)
  4. (Loading = Crash)

I’ve never had it crash on pressing play.
Settings doesn’t exist. Didn’t I take out that button? There, fixed.
None of the rigs have IK bones so that error doesn’t make a lot of sense.

I realized today there’s an access violation randomly thrown at startup, I don’t have time to do anything about it. You’ll have to stick with restarting the game.

Overall, I would call this buggy and hastily put together because that’s what it is. But unplayable? That’s a strong word, maan.

None of the rigs have IK bones so that error doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Woops. I was 50.0% was using that as an example (I meant bone.L & bone.R, SORRY)

Here is the zombie objects screen-shot :arrow_down:

& here is the video of the game crashing (the game actually ends when the video ends) :arrow_down:

[ EDIT ]
Why is the UPBGE version you are supplying 0.23 but in the video it is 0.24 :thinking:

I made the game on 0.2.3 and also tested it on other builds.

The only crash I can reproduce is the random one on the initial libLoad call, nothing like what you’re describing. Zombie object stuff is because of broken load function and I’ve already taken that out; it’s just a survival minigame with no progress so it’s unnecessary anyway.

1 Like