[BGMC32] I just want some Joe (Final)

I’ve finished making my game. It was made in UPBGE 0.2.5. The file size is about 32MB.

Good work to everone else who got their games in!

Here’s the download link for the final version.

1 Like

I really liked the game! I enjoyed exploring through the space station. I think it would have been funny to have a lot of buttons and things to click all around the space station (though I know that gets tedious after awhile). The story was great, I thought it was very well put together :slight_smile: I laughed because I literally explored the entire space station before knowing what to do

I did have some performance issues (but I play on Mac and I don’t have a gaming computer)- I think I get a small amount of lag with a very small scene in UPBGE.

Good luck!

p.s. I don’t think I ruined any of your story but if I did let me know and I’ll take down my post (I did it once before in BGMC and felt terrible)

Glad you liked it. Sorry, I tried to figure out how to tell the player what to do without it feeling like I was pushing the player. Yes, buttons, I would have liked a lot more too.

As for performance, I only have had any problems if I leave UPBGE on for to long. Though I have noticed FPS drops as some of the background sounds kicked in.

Anyway, thanks for playing!

1 Like

Don’t worry, I had a general idea of what to do pretty quick- I’m just a master at getting lost in games and missing completely obvious cues (I do it in so many games I can’t count)

2 Likes

That was fun! The station is quite huge, kudos. Loved staring into space while the ships fly by, and the ending is great :smiley:

1 Like

Fun game! Warning! Alien drinks may be hazardous to your heath.:grin: Overall :+1: Great job! (My favorite part was the cats.)

1 Like

Thanks for playing, I’m glad you liked it. I’m already trying to make the map bigger, hopefully so you can walk around the whole station! I’ll try to add some more detail outside, the planet and whatever else I can think of.

Glad you enjoyed it! I hoped a few character types would help make the game more interesting.