[BGMC34] Last Squad Out WIP

I’m getting my WIP thread started a little later than I intended, but here goes.

NotFinished1
You control a team of 5 soldiers trying to escape a lab being over-run by mutants. (Hmm… I think I’ve heard this before…)

I’m afraid I’m finding the game a little lack-luster and it feels far too easy, but I’ll see what else I can get done to liven it up before the competition ends!

1 Like

Cool! I look forward to playing it. Do you have any plans for how you are going to be saving people/things? Or are you going to make it so you can’t make it out with all of the soldiers (Random thought right now, you could have some doors that require one of the soldiers to hold it open so the rest can make it out alive :slight_smile: )

Keep it up!

“also verified internet psychic” Yes, I know you’re psychic, please don’t give away the story. LOL :laughing:

1 Like

The level’s been built, enemies are modeled (though not animated), healthbars are working and a few other small things I can’t remember. Have yet to add any sounds, need to finish detailing the level, and hopefully I still have time to run down and fix a few bugs that have just started to pop up.

The level’s been built, enemies are modeled (though not animated), healthbars are working and a few other small things I can’t remember. Have yet to add any sounds, need to finish detailing the level, and hopefully I still have time to run down and fix a few bugs that have just started to pop up.

2 Likes

Looks excellent, looking forward to playing it.