Big City Sensory Overstimulation

Spelled, real pictures don’t look so good. This must be a 3d rendered based on physical lighting method. Well and some water details are stunning like water drops on flowing water to divers lid. You got to eat with Chinese stick’s to be so calm and patient in making this scene so surreal and… I’am happy for you making this eye candy hope you make more interesting looking art in 3d.

Great image, wasn’t this featured a month or two ago or did I see it somewhere else?

Woaw, just woaw, man. The ripples in the puddle ? The blurry reflections on the windows ? The g-string ? The chromatic aberration ? The warm lanterns ? I’ve never been to Seoul but it looks a lot like Japan. I have to say I don’t like the background as much as the foreground - I like my cityscapes void of people and descending into the darkness, unlike this backstreet which seems brighter the farther you go. Just to be picky. Impressive work ! And I take this opportunity to thank you for the tutorials you’ve been making !

Hadrien

this is some crazy amount of work you have done. you never cease to inspire. awesome work man.

Wow… so much detail!!

Beautiful work, as always :slight_smile:

Amazing work!!! Keep it up! :yes:

Wow, just wow! Amazing work!

call the oscarsociety. this is the first time they will give a price at a still. better than reality. this what art is about.

Whoooooah. Now that is a juicy render. =D Only thing I would criticize would be the puddles, the ripples in them look choppy and I can tell you probably used a wave sim/dynamic paint to get that effect, though there weren’t enough polys. Nevertheless, you’ve created yet another fantastic cityscape render. Kudos.

Hi Gleb, excellent image as usual :-)!
Love your tutorials

Kind regards,
Johan

Is that Japan, shinjuku?

I don’t know exactly. But that’s possible!

Nice observation, Richard. Thanks!

AS Always,
wonderfull artwork.

Your lighting skills are just incredible, it’s really inspiring

Wow ! so stunning, so realistic, wonderful stuff

the amount of gemoetry, its insane :o

Awesome render. I really like that “kid with crown” effect near the puddle.

by the way, who’s cell phone is it?

It looks cool! I like!

Judging by most of the signs in Korean, it could be a backstreet of downtown Seoul, Korea, since one of the signs hanging on a building refers to “마포구”(Mappogu, a region, part of Seoul) government office as the source.
The reason I figured that this is not a real photograph is that some of the signs in Korean are flipped horizontally, and at least one Chinese sign is hung upside down. A few Korean signs hanging high on the corners of the buildings read: “No parking …”
A lesson to learn: Figure out what the non-English signs read if you want to use it in a CG render for international viewers. :slight_smile:

Great work and lighting!!!. I would love to see a SF movie or a SF game in that mood.