Big problem for me.

My version of Blender is 2.33a but the interface is from the older versions. I can’t follow any tutorial for the new blender. Can somebody help.

could you please rephrase that? you mean the interface of 2.33a does not match the old tutorials? I’m afraid all the documentation is not going to match if that is what you mean, due to the fact that blender is constantly being devoloped. You can however view the changelog at blender3D.org along with some fairly recent documentation.

and why can’t you?

okay, so here is how things have moved:
the lamp material texture radiosity and world buttons are all under the shading buttons
the animation buttons, constraint buttons, and draw settings [from edit buttons] are now under the object buttons
the edit buttons now contain the paint buttons

buttons for actions that were on the 3d window header have been moved to menus on the 3d view, the same is true for the image window

the spacebar menu has had things moved around, and the intersect button is gone [since 2.24 or 2.25]

the tutorials still apply, but for some other [new] docs check:
http://www.blender.org/modules/documentation/htmlI/

also, if you have any questions as to where things have moved, dont’ hesitate to ask.

personally I’d prefer if you could ask in the #blenderchat chat room [as to not fill this forum with even more questions and because you could get an immedate answer]… you can get there by connecting to irc.freenode.net or using the java irc client in the chatbox [link at the top of this page]

http://www.hot.ee/muskelautod/blender.JPG Should it look like this?

Yes, 2.33a should look like that.

%<

Where can I get one that has the interface like the free blender manual tutorials have.

same place as you probably got that one. just go to blender3D.org, and download 2.28c, if you really want that interface.

Thank you.

and why can’t you?

okay, so here is how things have moved:
the lamp material texture radiosity and world buttons are all under the shading buttons
the animation buttons, constraint buttons, and draw settings [from edit buttons] are now under the object buttons
the edit buttons now contain the paint buttons

buttons for actions that were on the 3d window header have been moved to menus on the 3d view, the same is true for the image window

the spacebar menu has had things moved around, and the intersect button is gone [since 2.24 or 2.25]

the tutorials still apply, but for some other [new] docs check:
http://www.blender.org/modules/documentation/htmlI/

also, if you have any questions as to where things have moved, dont’ hesitate to ask.

personally I’d prefer if you could ask in the #blenderchat chat room [as to not fill this forum with even more questions and because you could get an immedate answer]… you can get there by connecting to irc.freenode.net or using the java irc client in the chatbox [link at the top of this page][/quote]

SAme thing some of bloody tutorials are just MISSING or some shit i dont understant it
:Z