Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills - work in progress

The movement mechanism of the shoulders in the Kung Fu bowstaff skills cycles uses the same mathematical formula used by flapping of bat wings. Stay tuned!

Pierre Belon (1517–1564) was a French explorer, naturalist, writer and diplomat. Like many others of the Renaissance period, he studied and wrote on a range of topics including ichthyology, ornithology, botany, comparative anatomy, architecture and Egyptology…

4 Likes

Varpon Institute already recognized the fundamental mechanisms of flight of insects and bats through the divine formula.

This time, Varipon Institute will add a mechanism to bend the fingers and fold the wings in the flying of bats. This is feedback of the advanced mechanism cultivated in the research and development of the human swimming stroke so far.

The bending of the wing of flying bats is using this fingers movement mechanism.

Bong Sau is the most distinctive technique of Wing Chun that imitated the movement of a crane fighting a snake. Bong Sau is often called wing arm. It is attacking aggressively. However, after the opponent intercepts, it functions as a defense.
Shibashi which is a Qigong training derived based on Tai Chi calls this technique Dragon.

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills (work in progress)

This is the initial disclosure of the new bat flapping mechanism. It’s almost completed.

The elbow of bat causing the flapping is the same mechanism as the blocking technique of the Sikh Khalsa warrior’s Gatka martial art. https://goo.gl/ao6n7y It seems to be Wing Chun’s Tan Sau hand form.

Recently, the mechanism of pigeon flapping that I’ve seen in reddit had characteristics similar to this.

References : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAP2I-t3FGs&list=PLDDbMnZXrLrmNMVYHRqQWkSJHm7oBVZ1X&t=0s&index=9

1 Like

this is scince , !!! amazing work !

1 Like

Thank you!
When all modeling is completed, the bat flapping movement mechanism will distributed in Python script for you. Stay tuned.

that really sound like alot of coding,!!!

Yeah, the bat’s flapping mechanism will probably reach around 1000 lines.

You can refer to the past two examples.

1 Like

Python programming is now complete. Rendering it after making fine adjustments.
Next, Varipon Institute will work on modeling of Kung Fu’s bowstaff skills and compare both.

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills (work in progress) (05.10.2008)

For the past week, I have been sluggish and have failed a lot. But, one dignified professional activities touched my mind and woke up my cognitive ability. Then, I committed all of the possible modifications, and the whole analysis was completed.

This demonstration simulated the flapping when the bat rises. As I finally provide the data, you can explore other flapping and add further improvements.

#Bats #Biomechanics #PhysicsAndCosmology #AstroBiology #DissipativeStructure #SimulatedReality #HolographicPrinciple #IntellectualProduction

1 Like

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills (Fulcrum performance)

Important checkpoint : By moving the position of the fulcrum of the formula, we can change the intensity of the impact of flapping.

#Bats #Biomechanics #PhysicsAndCosmology #AstroBiology #DissipativeStructure #SimulatedReality #HolographicPrinciple #IntellectualProduction

1 Like

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills (Escape the Full nelson)

As I was watching a discussion about the full nelson hold in the forum of Wing Chun Kung fu, I reviewed and modified my latest work again. Studies of shoulder movement are endless quests. I learned from the victimes that burglars in Paris attacks with three people one set. One bandit tries a full nelson hold from behind. Meanwhile, the other two attack and take away wallet.

Escape the Full nelson
How to escape the Full Nelson

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills (Two formulas)
Check point II : Use two formulas properly according to air velocity.

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills (Realistic solution)

Following the progress of cutting edge technologies, I am constantly pursuing work should be performed by humans.

Artificial intelligence can not establish a theory for the biomechanics which is continuum mechanics.

I have established a new physical movement theory for that.

Until now, I’ve been converted the voluntary movements of animal bodies into linear movements using the formulas and theorem. This time, I’ll explain a realistic solution capable of having more efficient implementation to provide animal type unmanned vehicle.

I present figure always simple. Look at the curves shown by the axis of rotations.

Instead of physically implementing “biomechanical link mechanical arm” which rotates shoulder, we can implant that formulas as invisible arm in an FPGA circuit. Thus we own the control of nonlinear motion of the three axes of shoulder articulation while using three brushless micro motors (which are often used for wind power generation’s controlling).

As a remarkable feature of our formulas, We have a big advantage that it can linearly control the nonlinear movement of animal wings optimized for the physical phenomenon of the global environment such as Karman vortex street and Turbulence. This is very advantageous for controlling flocking (swarm behavior) of small animal drones.

As a masterpiece of craftsmanship, it would be worthwhile to physically implement “the invisible formula in the shoulder” as well. However, it is not practical.

“Even though a country is large, if it is fond of waging warfare, it will certainly perish. Even though All under Heaven is at peace, if it forgets warfare, it will certainly be in danger." - The Methods of the Sima [1]

Today, we can grasp as follows.

Even though a company is large, if it is fond of waging Artificial Intelligence or Unmanned Vehicle sharpen competition, it will certainly perish. Even though All under Heaven is at peace, if it forgets of those development, it will certainly be in danger."

[1]

Sima Rangju(司馬穰苴) was a famous Chinese military general during the Spring and Autumn period, often seen as the spiritual successor of Jiang Ziya(太公望).

司馬法 仁本第一

戰道:『國雖大,好戰必亡;天下雖平,忘戰必危。』天下既平,天子大凱,春蒐秋獮,諸侯春振旅,秋治兵,所以不忘戰也。

The Rules of the Marshal say, “Even though a country is large, if it is fond of waging warfare, it will certainly perish. Even though All under Heaven is at peace, if it forgets warfare, it will certainly be in danger. All under Heaven having been pacified, the Son of Heaven performs the [song of ] ‘Great Bliss’ and carries out the spring and autumn hunting expeditions, the many lords train their armies in spring and drill their soldiers in autumn. This is the means by which not to forget warfare.”

#Bats #Biomechanics #PhysicsAndCosmology #AstroBiology #DissipativeStructure #SimulatedReality #HolographicPrinciple #IntellectualProduction #TechnologicalInnovation #Invention

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu bowstaff skills (Polearms)

BFEA(Biomechanical finit element analysis) of the basic movement of Wing Chun’s Look Dim Boon Kwan(six and a half point pole form) was completed.
It will eventually compare with the trajectory of wing of bats or insects.

It’s always Wing Chun which leads me.
I follow it unselfishly.

#WingChun #KungFu #Polearms #Bowstaff #Wing #Trajectory #OrganicCurve #Bat #Insect #Biomechanics #PhysicsAndCosmology #AstroBiology #DissipativeStructure #SimulatedReality #HolographicPrinciple #IntellectualProduction

Biomechanical Simulation of Bats and Kung Fu Wing Chun’s Look Dim Boon Kwan skills 詠春六點半棍法 (work in progress)

It was hard, but I got into the testing phase.

#WingChun #KungFu #Polearms #Bowstaff #Wing #Trajectory #OrganicCurve #Bat #Insect #Biomechanics #PhysicsAndCosmology #AstroBiology #DissipativeStructure #SimulatedReality #HolographicPrinciple #TechnologicalInnovation #Invention

and resume python programming !

The center line theory of Wing Chun the Chinese martial art, which has the nature of forward pressure, is the fundamental mechanism of every spirit voluntary movements that exercises all terrestrial bodies.

Combination

I. Man sao (Asking) II. Lap sao (Deflecting) III. Pak Da (Clapping / slapping & Hit)

Wing Chun master Samuel Kwok & KWCH .ru

Lineage Ip Chun , Ip Ching

Grand master Samuel Kwock .ru; KWCH in Russia (Moscow)
https://youtu.be/7ylr1BEMzuc
https://www.facebook.com/kwch.ru
http://www.warriorwingchun.co.uk/samuel-kwok/4573965031
http://kwokwingchun.ru/novosti/vnimanie-zanyatiya-letom-v-moskve-i-mo.html

1 Like

(1/3) Biomechanical Simulation of Kung Fu Wing Chun’s Look Dim Boon Kwan skill 詠春六點半棍法

This is the most characteristic fundamental form that generates Ventral Thrust. This time, I’ve added footwork mechanism experimentally. Probably I will fix it at the second form.

(2/3) “Lateral Thrust” : Biomechanical Simulation of Kung Fu Wing Chun’s Look Dim Boon Kwan skill 詠春六點半棍法

Python programming is now completed.

(2/3)(modified)(work in progress) Biomechanical Simulation of Kung Fu Wing Chun’s Look Dim Boon Kwan skill 詠春六點半棍法

(2/3) “Lateral Thrust” :
The fulcrum position (right hand) must be movable.
Fixed a bug in the motion mechanism of long pole.
This time, I’ve added footwork mechanism experimentally.

#WingChun #KungFu #Polearms #Bowstaff #Biomechanics #PhysicsAndCosmology #AstroBiology #DissipativeStructre #SimulatedReality #HolographicPrinciple #TechnologicalInnovation #Invention #b3d #Blender #3D