Pattern with circles
Updated to v.1.6.4.
- Two new modes were introduced to work separately, one for materials (easier to use) and the second – for node groups (for advanced shader making). In the “Material” mode, the entire material is stored and loaded. In the “NodeGroups” mode, everything works without changes, a separate node group is saved and loaded for the convinient creating complex shaders.
- In the “NodeGroup” mode uploaded node group adds to the current open node group instead of the node tree root as before.
- Experimental mode can be enabled/disabled in the add-on preferences.
Updated to v.1.6.5.
- Added the “Help” button with some useful tips.
BIS updated to v/ 1.7.0
- As an experimental mode added the ability to store external textures to the BIS storage. The total size of the stored textures should not exceed 25 Mb.
But BIS still accenting on procedural materials.