Bit of this and a bit of that.

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if people here are interested in seeing work people have done that has been partly done in blender, and then had another app used as well. For instence I’m making my showreal to apply for a scholorship for school next year. I’ve done a lot of the modelling in blender, but am using mainly max to texture rig and animate. Are people here still interested in seeing that work in finnished projects, or not?

I am interested. I don’t really care what you used.

I use Photoshop for post work and texture painting all the time, so I don’t use Blender exclusively. I have used Wings before as well and imported those models to Blender.

Just make sure it’s good work, or we’ll have to crit you to death. :wink:

BgDM

i dont mind if something isnt pure. its the artist not the aplication.

Sure(and i do agree with you, just remember this is a blender based comunity.

Sure(and i do agree with you), just remember this is a blender based comunity.

Sure(and i do agree with you, just remember this is a blender based comunity.[/quote]

I agree with that. I would never post something that didn’t involve blender. It defeats the purpose of this comunity. I have, however been doing a bit of work involving both 3ds max and blender for variouse parts that I haven’t been posting; I was just curiouse about what people here would accept. I could post this elsewhere, but elysiun users tend to give very worthwhile feedback, plus it’s pretty much what I do with blender these days. I use the bits I like. I’m using it more and more though, as it just keeps getting better every release.