bitmap fonts

Hi,
I’m looking for the ftblender source, I need to compile it for a Linux platform.
I’ve looked everywhere on the forum and many other places but everything I found were only dead links.

Could someone, please, give me a working link either to the source code or an executable for Linux.

Thanks.

If someone knows about another software for Linux that would convert ttf into tga for Blender, I’m also interested.

Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

If we are searching for it, why not code it in Python? It would be very usefull, Python is crossplatform so everyone can use it then. I’ve no idae how to code it in Python, but it would be great. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is a terrific idea. I think i could do it, but i would need to know what informations to put in the header and how to structure the tga file.

Maybe you could join the Irc #blendercoders channel to ask for information about that. But let us know when you got it working. Because ftblender only works on windows, and because blender is crossplatform it’s used by more then only windows users. :stuck_out_tongue: