Black Sorceress

Great work. Incredible level of details

1 Like

Great work, congrats.

1 Like

something might be wrong with me… why do i fell in love with her… ooohw… awesome work!

1 Like

I am stunned with the silly amount of details you put into this thing, and yet it all feels so cohesive. Absolutely amazing piece, congrats!

1 Like

Just: WOW!

1 Like

Gorgeous work!

1 Like

Amazing work man keep it up!

1 Like

wow that is really lovely art, the tiny scratch mark on her back, the skin freckle, the dragon saliva, the sweat … GG
may i know how long does it take from start to finish?

1 Like

Incredible! Im blown away.
And great comment from @birb , very informative, learned something new :slight_smile:

1 Like

The detail of this is insane! Even the tiny scratches on her shoulder!!! Amazing!!

1 Like

Great Job! Really. :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

I regret some granular effects from the render… (more samples/denoiser?):worried:
To collaborate with the realism spirit, I think the cloth look too new, some scratches will make more realism? Some thing about the musculature/skin in her right arm but really a great job on texture painting.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Holy Macaroni! I’m speechless! Good Job!

1 Like

hai aperto totalmente la valvola del gas per andare a pieno regime

good job man :grin:

Dude Bravo!!! amazing skin!!! you have to create a tutorial step by step how to build this!!!

I would love it if you could do a tutorial on this, because I am looking to do so realistic character design for several different projects of mine. But this is really some great work here, and this is excellent, and is some of things that I have in mind to be doing myself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

She’s flawless! I need to step up my game!

That is sick, amazing work! Congrats!

Amazing! I would just reduce the SSS effect on the first render. If I were you I would get more shots out of it, to showcase all of its details. I love it, especially the claw scars on her shoulder :wink:

Oh my! It’s amazing! All the details and composition - you nailed everything!