Blah Blah Blah

trr

gag! eep! urr?

flyberniecht. floogelhounden…

:smiley: :expressionless: :smiley: :expressionless: :smiley: :smiley: :expressionless:
:smiley: :expressionless: :smiley: :expressionless: :smiley: :smiley: :expressionless:
:smiley: :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: :smiley: :smiley: :expressionless:

you dont want to go there with me.
:expressionless:

Dippmaster, don’t spam the forum with emoticons.

Lock… please.

Nghh!?

nagger nuging

First rule of jokes: Jokes get worse each time they’re retold.

Cubefan and trr were barely funny the first time - repeating them is certainly not funny.

intrr’s “yellow cube with intereting lighting” was funny because it was unique. Also because intrr was a known blenderhead. Your recreation has neither.

I’m assuming this is another user in disguise for the purposes of spamming the forum. Once again, that’s been done - and the culprit was found quickly and reprimanded…

I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one. Some jokes DO stay at least marginally funny, and 2 threads isn’t a crapload of pointless spam. I know it’s been done… Didn’t mean any offense to anyone… just wanted to lighten the mood 'round here a bit.

EDIT: Yes, that was a confession. Don’t clutter the forums with your speculations :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, this is also not funny

oh… well- learn from experience… :expressionless:

Because I can:

HOSJ is wrong. Rehashing old, dumb jokes is stupid. And signing up for new accounts is retarded.

Again:

HOSJ is wrong.