I’m having a weird problem where the viewport is empty when looking at a scene trough the active camera (numpad 0). Not sure what’s going on here, but I’ve got a few leads:
- When viewing the scene through the camera, clicking anywhere to place the 3D cursor results in a cursor position of (nan, nan, nan)
- My backups of the project from an hour ago or earlier all work fine, so it seems like some data got corrupted and saved to the .blend file.
- I have tried resetting the view, zooming and panning but the problem persists.
- Selecting objects still seems to work, i.e I see the active object changing when I right click blindly in the viewport.
- The error only seems to occur when viewing the scene through a camera (numpad 0), and seems to apply to all cameras, including newly created ones.
- I have used Blender extensively and never seen this issue before.
I’m using Blender 2.65a running on OSX Mountain Lion. Finally, here’s a screen shot of what I’m seeing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.