Blender 2.43>Moving a mesh(with armature) between scenes?

Hello. I am working on some short animation tests for character movement(I have some decent walk videos, and I have a wolf skinned and ready for animation), however I ran into some trouble. by mistake over time, I accadentaly permanatly moved one mesh(with armature) to another scene withought duplicated it first, and now character two is in one scene, character one is in another. However I would really like to make some animations of character 1 and character 2 interacting. Is their a way of coping a mesh(and armature) from one scene to another?
Thanks
Bruce

Here … at the bottom of the page : http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/Scene_Creation

Though when you say :

by mistake over time, I accadentaly permanatly moved one mesh(with armature) to another scene withought duplicated it first

… you can’t really do that in between scenes … so you might be thinking layers instead ? If that is the problem just select your mesh/armatures and hit M and move both to the same layer … or hit the “~” key to show all layers together …

Thanks. I really did sorta move objects from one scene to the next. I originally had one scene, where I had my imports. I moved character 2 to layer 2, to add an armature and skin her to it, so that character 1 wouldnt be in the way. However, I decided that I wanted to do a walk cycle, so I created a scene by full copy, and deleted character 1 from the second scene, and deleted character 2 from scene 1. Make sense? The wiki helped though.
Bruce

ctrl L links an object to another scene, and you can then delete the original, if you want, and keep the linked copy, or if you need it back, just do ctrl L on the copy and link it back to the original scene.

Or if you mean by scenes seperste blend files? You could group the armature and mesh then append the whole group into the file of you choice. Covered on my free course, look at grouping objects secion…
http://learnblender3d.com/contact/
Roy.