Blender 2.49b complie errors

I don´t know if this is the best place to ask this but here goes
I was trying to compile a special optimized Win32 2.49b build with CMake and MSVC with all projects select except webplugin and got these errors

------ Build started: Project: src, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Compiling…
hddaudio.c
i:\build\lib\windows\ffmpeg\include\libavutil\common.h(31) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘inttypes.h’: No such file or directory
buttons_scene.c
i:\build\lib\windows\ffmpeg\include\libavutil\common.h(31) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘inttypes.h’: No such file or directory
Generating Code…
Build log was saved at “file://i:\build\BlenderMake\source\blender\src\src.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm”
src - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

------ Build started: Project: bf_videotex, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Compiling…
VideoFFmpeg.cpp
…\Blender\source\gameengine\VideoTexture\VideoFFmpeg.cpp(26) : warning C4005: ‘__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS’ : macro redefinition
command-line arguments : see previous definition of ‘__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS’
…\Blender\source\gameengine\VideoTexture\VideoFFmpeg.cpp(27) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘stdint.h’: No such file or directory
Build log was saved at “file://i:\build\BlenderMake\source\gameengine\VideoTexture\bf_videotex.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm”
bf_videotex - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)

------ Build started: Project: bf_imbuf, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Compiling…
util.c
I:\build\Blender…\lib\windows\QTDevWin\CIncludes\GNUCompatibility/stdint.h(133) : warning C4005: ‘SIZE_MAX’ : macro redefinition
H:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\limits.h(84) : see previous definition of ‘SIZE_MAX’
anim5.c
I:\build\Blender…\lib\windows\QTDevWin\CIncludes\GNUCompatibility/stdint.h(133) : warning C4005: ‘SIZE_MAX’ : macro redefinition
H:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\limits.h(84) : see previous definition of ‘SIZE_MAX’
anim.c
Generating Code…
Build log was saved at “file://i:\build\BlenderMake\source\blender\imbuf\bf_imbuf.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm”
bf_imbuf - 3 error(s), 3 warning(s)

------ Build started: Project: bf_blenkernel, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Compiling…
writeffmpeg.c
Build log was saved at “file://i:\build\BlenderMake\source\blender\blenkernel\bf_blenkernel.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm”
bf_blenkernel - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

------ Build started: Project: blenderplayer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Linking…
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘…\lib\Release\bf_blenkernel.lib’
Build log was saved at “file://i:\build\BlenderMake\blenderplayer\blenderplayer.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm”
blenderplayer - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

------ Build started: Project: blender, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Linking…
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘…\lib\Release\bf_blenkernel.lib’
Build log was saved at “file://i:\build\BlenderMake\source\creator\blender.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm”
blender - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
------ Skipped Build: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 6 failed, 60 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========

I was wondering if someone could help fix this so I could compile it and post it on grapicall.

Thanks in advance.

Jorge

you have to copy inttypes.h and stdint.h from [drive]:\svn_dir\lib\windows\ffmpeg\include\msvc to [drive]:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include

Thank you so much.
It works perfectly.
Will post the builds tomorrow.
I´m to tired now gotta sleep.

did you have any problem running the build like (0xc0000005) error ?

yes I do that weird.
why does that happen?

strange
i have no clue

What you should do is edit the CMAKELISTS.TXT file. Find in de win32 section this:

SET(FFMPEG_INC ${FFMPEG}/include)

and replace it with this:

SET(FFMPEG_INC ${FFMPEG}/include ${FFMPEG}/include/msvc)

That should do the trick as well.

But Blender does not run with this ffmpeg version :frowning:

You will see that a build without ffmpeg runs fine.

not ffmpeg again…

Thank You Zebulon

Yes, me too :yes:

you have to copy inttypes.h and stdint.h from [drive]:\svn_dir\lib\windows\ffmpeg\include\msvc to [drive]:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include
I did it and build but… when i open the blender.exe… error 0xc0000005 :(:(:frowning:

But Blender does not run with this ffmpeg version :frowning:
So… how i compille blender with ffmpeg??? I really need this because i will work in videotexture module :frowning:

Thank you!

you have to wait for a fix or download a build from http://www.graphicall.org/ i guess

I uploaded a optimized MSVC build to graphicall.org
I used the previous ffmpeg version though.

i already downloaded
Thank You !

You did not use the svn lib of the blender? https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/lib/windows/ffmpeg you did not use this ?

Yes, sure - but not from the current svn. I reverted the ffmpeg only to a few rev. back

Yes of course - I used ffmpeg from there but just reverted to the svn of ffmpeg to the previous version (used in 2.49a)