Blender 2.57 versions

Do all Blender 2.5x versions support rendering with cycles or do I have to get a specific version off of a site like graphicall.org?

Do all Blender 2.5x versions support rendering with cycles

No

or do I have to get a specific version off of a site like graphicall.org?

Yes you have to download a cycles build

Any idea if they will begin implementing cycles into the blender.org downloads?

It would be nice if they would implement the option to toggle between the two somehow…

Is the cycles renderer a fully functional version of blender or do I need to keep a seperate version of 2.57?

Any idea if they will begin implementing cycles into the blender.org downloads?

Of course they will eventually. I personally wouldn’t expect it anytime this year.

Is the cycles renderer a fully functional version of blender or do I need to keep a seperate version of 2.57?

Use both. The cycle sbuild will not neccesssarily have all the 2.57 functionality. Remember cycles is still very very early in development. If it crashes and you lose all your work, hard luck, don’t expect an apology.

It would be nice if they would implement the option to toggle between the two somehow…

You can run multiple versions of blender. What happens when you just select ‘Blender Render’ instead of Cycles in the cycles build?
PS You can edit your posts rather than having one individual post per question. It makes following your remarks and responding to them easier.

Sorry, will do.