Blender 2.79 and 2.80 crash after showing the command prompt. Windows 10, 64 bit

All the version of Blender I’ve installed have crashed. This is only an issue when I got my new pc (specs below). It opens the command prompt, then the main Blender window, then it just closes. It doesn’t last long enough for me to see the things that appear in the command prompt
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Acer R01-A0, 3/29/2018
System Manufacturer Acer
System Model Aspire TC-885
System Type x64-based PC
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processing Unit Zotac GTX 1050 ti
If you need more information I can try to provide it

Open the Windoz command prompt first then run blender insider with blender.exe --debug-all

The command “blender.exe --debug-all” isn’t doing anything.

Not sure, you probably are not putting the full path to blender.exe If not run it where blender.exe is. That command prints all the Blender debug outputs

I am probably sounding fairly dumb right now, but what do you mean by “run it where blender.exe is”?

Run this way, so that you might be able to see why it is crashing.

Open cmd.exe (Windows console) then
FULL_PATH_TO_BLENDER_INSTALL_FOLDER/blender.exe --debug-all

For instance, it could be like this (as an example)

c:\program files\blender2.8\blender.exe --debug-all

Nobody’s wondering on the 12GB of RAM? A quick look up of the Acer TC-885 veryfies that it should have 8 GB. So you doctored something there, didn’t you. I’d start with that.

Try running Blender from a live Linux session off usb to check it’s not a hardware or driver issue. I find Windows unnecessarily opaque to comprehensible troubleshooting and may be quicker than manually finding and installing all latest firmware and drivers on Windows for your hardware. Also don’t bother with the Blender installer, just download the standalone version, unzip to desktop, open folder and double click the Blender executable to run…

So I got the results, and the part it crashed at was “Error: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”