Blender 2.8 Creating Medieval Style Windows In Under 3 Minutes

Creating medieval style windows in under 3 minutes gif

Blender 2.8 Creating Medieval Style Windows In Under 3 Minutes

Have you ever wanted to learn how to make those lead windows you can see on medieval England TV series like the Tudors?

This is a Blender 2.8 tutorial showing you how to create a lead window in under 3 Minutes! I will be showing you how to model a lead window using the Bisect Tool in Blender.

Give me a like and subscribe if you like this kind of content.

Thanks all for checking it out :slight_smile:

Link to YouTube Video:

Link to YouTube 3D Tudor Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1NVCXV6Be8twf-9rGrLacQ?sub_confirmation=1

#3d #3dart #3dartist render #3dmodeling #3dartwork #ThreeDTudor #3dillustration #lowpolyart #3dlowpoly #lowpoly #blender3d #3ddiorama #blenderrender #3dstylizedart #3dmodel blender28 #blendercommunity #3drender #madewithblender eevee #youtube tutorial free #window medieval

![Creating medieval style windows in under 3 minutes gif artstation|1x1](upload://Z49gnMfFY7zYS6m6wXK2xcdeNU.gif) 

Hey Great tip and use of the bisect, haven’t quite thought of using it like that.
Altho, you presented how to create the window pretty well, i was a little mislead by your youtube image, i thought i was about to have a great texture for it in 3 minutes aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy you liked it matey :slight_smile:

Feel free to check out my other posts just in case there’s something else that’s of interest to you