Blender 2.8 Industry Compatible - Can't increase loop cuts

Hey friends!

I’m using the Blender 2.8 Industry Compatible keymap, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to increase loop cuts. In the old keymap (Ctrl+R), you could scroll your mousewheel to add more cuts. In the new one (Alt+C) I get one loop cut but can’t increase them.

Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you! :slight_smile:

You can add more loop cuts with the mouse, but if you use the tool from the ‘T’ toolbar, apparently, you can’t. I’m using the Blender keymap of Ctrl+R, but I wouldn’t of thought that mattered. PgUp / PgDn should still affect the number of loop cuts.

Unfortunately page up and down don’t change the number of loop cuts with the Industry Compatible keymap. Do you know where to find these controls in the keymapping? I’ve searched everything I can think of and haven’t found anything related. As for adding with the mouse, that’s fine but then they’re not evenly spaced and I have to keep subdividing it manually. Thanks!

You can always use the “operator” or whatever that box is called, just pop it open after you made 1 loopcut and you can simply adjust the amount. I hope this helps.

Interesting. Okay so after I’ve made the loop cut it seems that I can increase the number of cuts with that little tool box. Thanks for that. Hopefully I can find the shortcut as well!