Blender 2.82a Running Poorly

Hello everyone , so here is my problem
Blender 2.82a and blender 2.80 are running really slowly for me in the view port

Now in terms of hardware i have a 4 core 8 tread 3.20GHz Xeon and 12 GB of RAM whit a GTX 1060
its not the hardware , i have set Blender to use my GPU from
Edit->Preferences->System->Cycales Render Deviaces
and
Rander Properties->Deviaces->GPU Compute

i just what my preview to be smooth , the only way i can even get close to it beeing usable is to press “Z” and View models in wireframe

Looking around is Running fast , but when i try to move a bone for animating its slow

I dont know what i am doing wrong , i spend a couple of days on the interwebs looking for something that can help me but i have found nothing

PS:
I took a look around the forum thinking maybe i can find something that will answer my question
But i see nothing , Basically my View is slow , i try to animate a model and its slow as all hell can be , i have set the Cycal Render to use my GPU (GTX 1060)
Maybe i should use EEVEE or something
Idk can someone tell me why the view is so slow , especially when moving a models bones for animation ?

Cycles is too slow for anything real time, it never been intended for real time preview.
Use Eevee for previews that is more adequate.

I will give it a shot and get back to you
Nope . it still is slow as hell , maybe a little bit faster , by like 5%

I am pretty sure is something to do whit Blender Not using my GPU , i only see CPU usage , is blender really that heavy

No, it should run fine.
But i think it must be your scene that is too heavy about polygons and materials.

There is only one model and its : https://www.deviantart.com/anfrien/art/Helen-Parr-Skuddbutt-Blender-Files-783963671
Is this one model that heavy for it

Also thank you a lot for replying

Here have a look , i made a small video

You are running on Windows or Linux ?

Yes, animations are CPU only in Blender, or you have very low CPU because from wireframe view, this model is not heavy and it should run smoothly on wireframe or Eevee.

Perhaps deactivate all GPU parameters you made and set all to default and try

1. Graphic card drivers update
  2. new install Blender 2.79 or 2.8.
  3. check firewall or other software running in background.

Oke i will do that right now and tell you what happents

Nope it still runs whit 2 FPS even after Useing the CPU and The GPU and Only the CPU and also going to solid view , is my CPU that bad , its a 4 core 8 tread 3.20GHz Xeon , also windows , i have Linux on all my outer computers

Nope it still runs whit 2 FPS even after Useing the CPU and The GPU and Only the CPU and also going to solid view , is my CPU that bad , its a 4 core 8 tread 3.20GHz Xeon , also windows , i have Linux on all my outer computers

If you have displacemente active on your model that will make blender as slow as a crawl. Hide displacement and you will see the difference.