Blender 2.93 stopped seeing NVidia GPU under Ubuntu 21.04

Hello.
After some time I updated Blender to 2.93 on Ubuntu 21.04 and I’ve noticed that the GPU is not seen anymore. Is this normal? Previously on the same system, with the same latest proprietary NVidia drivers (from Ubuntu packages), Blender 2.92 used to work flawlessly. I’ve also installed Cura toolkit but no luck.
Any clues?
Thx so much

Hi.
You open the terminal and you share the output of the following commands here:

sudo dpkg -l | grep -i nvidia-driver

and:

cat /proc/driver/nvidia/version

and:

nvcc --version

Hello.
The first command did not return anything.
The second one:

NVRM version: NVIDIA UNIX x86_64 Kernel Module  418.197.02  Thu Mar 18 22:35:44 UTC 2021
GCC version:  gcc version 10.3.0 (Ubuntu 10.3.0-1ubuntu1)

the third one:

nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2021 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Sun_Feb_14_21:12:58_PST_2021
Cuda compilation tools, release 11.2, V11.2.152
Build cuda_11.2.r11.2/compiler.29618528_0

I’m also going to purge and reinstall nvidia drivers using ubuntu-drivers autoinstall to see if it works.

What is the model of the graphics card? I’m not sure if you are using an old version of the driver because that is the latest supported version for your graphics card.

The driver and CUDA seem to be installed well. Are you using official Blender downloaded from official site? (Download, unpack the content to a new folder and you run “blender” file there)

ok I’ve solved it purging and reinstalling NVidia drivers a couple of times, I really don’t know what happened, probably I was running a corrupted driver. Now I’m on NVidia 390…
Thank so much for your help Yaru!