Blender Animation render not working, neither image sequence, nor the video options

System Information Operating system and graphics card MacOS High Sierra, Macbook Pro 2017 15" 2.8ghz - 3.8 turbo boost Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM Radeon Pro 560 4GB Graphics GPU + Intel HD Graphics 630 1.5GB

Blender Version Broken: 2.79 Worked: (optional)

Short description of error Blender Animation render not working, neither image sequence, nor the video options.

Exact steps for others to reproduce the error I have attached a earth rotation animation blender file. I have been trying to render the 250 frames as a PNG image sequence or as a video file. Both of them are failing. Blender seems to show the render progress bar, but nothing is exported to the output folder.

Unable to upload files on the forum. Please resolve this. Stuck since 16 hours, unable to proceed. I am new to blender. Please tell me what am I doing wrong.

This is not a place for bug reports, but the requirements are still the same. No files, no help.

He posted a formal bug report as well - with attached file:
https://developer.blender.org/T55627

However, I can’t seem to replicate the issue. Renders fine here. Had to change the file path for the project, of course…
Make sure the path to where the rendered images are supposed to be stored is valid and that you have the necessary permissions.