Blender available for free during Black Friday!

Blender will be available for free on Black Friday! It will set you back $ 0 instead of the usual $ 0 ! Be sure to make use of this opportunity and grab Blender now!

34 Likes

Have you ever wanted to join the ranks of 3D artists but didn’t have enough money to get started? It’s just the right time to invest in your future! Instead of the regular $0 price we offer you eyes watering $0 instead. It’s unprecedenting one in the life time discount! Grab your copy while the opportunity lasts and fullfil your dream of becoming the 3D artist!

:grin:

8 Likes

Based on just the title, I was ready to delete this post for advertising one of those paid Blender malware sites :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Can you make it available in other currencies as well? Last time I had lost money because of the change in rates. A fixed price with all currencies would be appreciated, thanks!

7 Likes

Damn. Why didn’t I wait. I paid 10 times as much when I got it :angry:

7 Likes

Imagine how many readers wouldn’t have known about this unique once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

Good point. I’ve changed the original post to feature dollars, as that’s a more common currency. Thanks for your valuable feedback, on behalf of the Blender community!

Just wait until next year, when Blender will be subscription-based, requiring you to pay a staggering $ 0 per month, excluding VAT!

7 Likes

It’s absolute daylight robbery! I’m going back to the caring, customer-centric bosom of Autodesk… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t trust this guy - there must be a catch.
Somewhere.
If something is “free”, then you are the product!
It’s always the same with these scammers.

6 Likes

Too bad for those who bought Blender just before this amazing offer started!

4 Likes

You can tell he’s a scammer from the fact it’s wednesday. He didn’t even bother to make sure he gets the date correct. :expressionless:

greetings, Kologe

4 Likes

I started getting “Black Friday deals!” emails back in late September. I swear Black Friday is slowly encroaching over the whole calendar, getting longer each year. Within ten years, I think Black Friday is going to be year-round :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This how you know that capitalism is in its end stage: they try to sell you Christmas related stuff in late Summer - when Black Friday is everyday, pack your suitcases…

3 Likes

You all are lucky there’s this great Black Friday deal, I paid $50 for Blender in 2002. Best $50 I ever spent though.

4 Likes

Just got mails about update of 3 software products I own. It feels totally strange to pay money in order to keep getting updates. This Subscription nonsense has to stop. Buying updates when ever you want and need!

3 Likes

They say that Halloween is the last bastion that stops the spread of Christmas …When it falls it will be the end of the world as we know it :ghost:

2 Likes

I’ll wait and save my money. I just can’t see spending $0 right now with Xmas coming up. :wink:

4 Likes

I’d subscribe for $0 per year but $0 per month is robbery!

3 Likes

Yeah… then I’ll do what we all do: I’ll illegally download it from the pirate site blender.org :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When I buy it today, can I still install it eg in a month or so for free?
I would also like to use my 20% coupon here. Is that possible?

2 Likes

How many machines can I install Blender on? I don’t see where I enter in my license. I’ve been waiting for the price to come down for a while now. :grin:

I started using Blender back in 04. Now it’s my default 3D app for personal work. Glad the community has a good sense of humor.

2 Likes