Blender being used in online education

I know many of you like to hear news about Blender being used professionally so I wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to let the community know about something that I think is pretty cool. I work at Learning House in Louisville, Kentucky. We provide a variety of educational services but the team that I work on creates multimedia interactions for online education. As long as the job gets done, management is somewhat laid back as far as implementation goes, so I’ve been using Blender extensively. I’ve got other members of my team utilizing in some of their work too.

Recently, I’ve completed a media piece that I am particularly proud of and though sadly I cannot post a link to the course, I can share some screen shots.

The piece is a 101 level art appreciation course. The theme that I went for in this course was a student taking a tour through a museum and being presented with different art pieces and techniques. The learner has the ability to click through the museum at their own pace and direction and explore as opposed to being a linear slideshow.

It was created with Blender 2.65a and render in internal due to some hardware limitations. Photoshop and Illustrator were used for asset creation and post. Videos were created with After Effects. The entire thing was then consolidated into a presentation in Adobe Captivate.

One more screen due to 3 pic limit:

While this subject can be very touchy for most people, no.1 software house in the worldmy opinion is that there has to be a middle or common ground that we all can find.Free Legal Advice
I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!