Blender Car crash Breakdown

Great work!

4Days :smiley: What??? Your tutorial will be very welcome :smiley:

truly production ready shot
You have amazing compositing skills

Really a nice job!!! 5*

Impressive!!!

Wow… Fantastic work!

I completely agree, but I feel it’s not so easy to get that point across. Hopefully more work like this can.
Awesome job!

AMAZING!! Inspiring work -all of it!:smiley:

bring on the tutorial!! HUZZZAAHH!

Dude! You get the prize :smiley:

After watching a Russian dashcam crash compilation, there’s nothing better than watching a Blender crash compilation :slight_smile:

4 days? Or you bought or “free” download the models… Good materials. Is the sky procedural or HDRI?

Hi MDPunk, Thanks for your comment. Modeling wasn’t the purpose of this test. So i did use some modeled asset, i had to shade them and increase a bit the level of details for the fracture. It took me 4 days ( like regular work day and i left the sim and render compute during the night) the most challenging part was the smoke sim. Since blender integrate VDB we can do much more high res simulation but it tooks me several bake with different settings to get something closer to what i had in my mind.

Hi Wikifry, It was pro lighting sky for the background. this add-on is one of my favorite, It is a very accurate and time saving tool according to me.

Hi aFoxNamedMorris, i am glade you saw it. Thanks !

Truly fantastic work! It looks like something out of a Michael Bay movie

outstanding! hope to see a tutorial for this scene

Phenomenal work albin merle. Was this whole project (including modeling, smoke, rigidbody, composition and post pro) done in just 4 days? I am seriously blown away at the quality and like others have said, this is on par with Hollywood vfx. Bravo!

Polygobblerr

4 days for this incredible VFX, it is amazing, dude!

First of: Amazing!!

Second: What about having some one give it a go and just ad sound to it? Ramping motors, tires, metal impact
Audio is part ow what sells a realistic experience and It would be cool to see of freakin realistic it would be with audio…