Blender Character Animation - Part Time Contract

Looking to hire someone for a part time contract for help with a few minutes of Blender animation. Need to have in your portfolio high poly / rigged male blender character(s) that can be incorporated into a golf product demonstration.

I already have blender models which includes the product, club, grass, arm/hand, sky, background, and golf ball.

Looking for someone who will not have to spend a lot of time modelling/rigging the character and can focus on the animations. Looking for high quality facial expressions.

Will pay competitively. if you are interested, please email prior work that would be relevant.

Thanks

Mark

Hi.

My name is Edgard Antonio, I’m from Brazil, and i’m freelancer 3d animation, I use Maya since
2002 for my work and Blender since 2011, following some of my work, I am Bachelor of Computer Science.

Softwares:

• Blender
  • Maya

skills:

• Animation
  • Rigging
  • Rendering / Light / Shading
  • Scripting

Studios and companies I worked:

• Rock in Rio

• 3DAr (Argentina)

• Romeu e Julieta Studio

• Techno Image

• Petrobras

• and others

My Reel - 100% Blender

Reel Animation

New Reel - https://www.dropbox.com/s/sni3mlc2d1mmwi7/reel_2019_animation_character_V02.mp4?dl=0

Email: [email protected]

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, i’m 3D animator interested in your project. I sent you a PM with my portfolio and detailled idea of workflow to realise this.
Here is my mail : [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.