Blender city

What about dll texture plugins? Those are great for going beyond Blender’s, er, limited set… I mean, don’t get me wrong, you can do some cool stuff with Blender’s 8 or so procedurals… but there’s only so much you can do…

I’m not sure but I think you can fix that with space>object>apply size/rot. In some cases it might help. Maybe. Try it and find out :smiley:

That worked! Thanks a lot. Now I don’t need to remake it!

Mmmm, yes sounds good, but pofo should came out with a list of acceptable dll before anyone starts.

Stefano

Thanks for all the suggestions
I think we should start simple or the project will probably crash :-?

The landscape, roadmap and dividing into individual properties is almost done (thanks to S68 :slight_smile: )

I should have a page up this weekend or early next week. Thanks for the tip IcemAn, I will look over the rules and try to eliminate possible causes for future disagreements before we start.

1. pofo (who’s glad only three percent thinks he smells)

Great idea!!! I’m in. I have my house moddeled and ready. I’ll post a screenshot tomorrow. Only thing is :frowning: :frowning: 17k faces :frowning: :frowning: Oh well. I’ll have to get rid of the patio…

Hey!

Glad to see so much enthusiasm… but haw can you be sure your model will fit in the land particles?

by the way…

wen we’ll be able to choose our spot where to build?

Stefano

Is that Projekt broken??? I liked that Projekt vey much.

no, pofo is out of town