Blender Conference Kingsport, TN - Any videos?

Bumping up this thread, still interested.

Any news ?

-Gian

cekuhnen, on that sight is says you went to Kendall College of Art and Design.
…as in Grand Rapids, MI? (my home town)

OK, after what seemed and eternity to some, I’m sure, I have the DVDs from the conference AND am ripping the last two sessions to AVI in preperation for uploading to an online service. I believe we are going to use Google Video because Vimeo’s 500MB/week limit will make this take quite a few weeks, and YouTube only allows a max of 10 minutes for a video.

Any other suggestions for online viewing instead of Google Video, or is there anything I should know that would make Google Video a bad choice?

Thanks in advance – both for the advice AND for your patience!

No worries! I’m just excited to be able to get new free training! Thanks for doing this!

Wooo great news!

Have you thought about using torrent to share the files ?

It’s easier and bandwidth proof

-Gian

I actually haven’t thought about a torrent. That might be a good idea! Any tips on that?

Well, the idea is that once you’ve make a torrent, ideally you have to seed it only for the time that one or two other have completely download it. Then they seed it and the chain go on and on.

-Gian

OK, the videos are going up. I’ve chosen viddler.com for the location to add the videos. There are three up there now, one is currently uploading, and I will try to get the others done as soon as I can (either some more tonight before bed or starting again in the morning!)

The videos are tagged with at least these keywords: blender, 3d, Kingsport, TN, conference

There is also a “Blender Conference, Kingsport, TN” group I created. I am adding the videos to this group as well. My user ID on viddler is “mrunion” (same as here) in case you want to search that way.

Enjoy, comment, tag and PLEASE spread the word. Any feedback would be welcomed by me on my video, and I’m guessing the others would like feedback as well.

Thanks for all the patience from you guys that have been waiting!

Thanks thanks a lot, been waiting for these to come. Downloading all 6 videos now.

-Gian

Cool! There are still 5 more! I am working on those now. There will be 11 when they have all been uploaded.

Oh hey! I know that guy in the middle! He was my instructor at ABTech!

All 11 videos are now uploaded. WHEW!