Blender Development Discussion - [Userview]

Very Nice! but…

Ctrl-X makes the 3D Window background go black!

:o

Still, keep up the good work. :smiley:

yes ctrl + x do that but…

try CTRL+U form new tuhopuu 2 and may be solved atlist mine solved.[/quote]

The new numerical imput is just fantastic!!

Just one small thing! :o

The positive rotation is counter clockwise and the negative is clockwise[!]

But it’s amazing!!
Thank you all you programmers!!

You’re the best!!

You mean it should be like this or it is like this?

Cause right now positive is clockwise and negative is counterclockwise. That’s the way it’s always been in Blender.

Martin

UPDATED on page 1 !!!

go check it !!

I’ve got the update and it have the same thing! (mini bug, i think)

When you write 10 degrees it rotates clockwise (in school i’ve learn’d counter clockwise, not saying it’s the right way)
but when you hit “N” it say’s negative 10.
Test it, please! [!]

That’s not my fault actually. It`s been inverted like this since a long time ago. Maybe it’s time to fix it.

Martin

randomize… drool… lightning… drool… electricity… drool.\

<edit>hrms maybe i got excited too fast. :frowning: despair </edit>

LOL

no problems [!] :wink:

but just go download my last upload from today 29/8 -03,
it has your new splashscreen as you stated in your first text :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

ok

I did a compile with the Radiosity render that ton has worked on, no meed for radiosity solving, all in rendertime…cool

go out try it =)

CHECK FIRST POST !!

Does this mean we can animate radiosity now?? <<edit>> never mind, i just viewed tons animation demonstrating animated radiosity,…but let me get this straight,…is this a part of tuhopuu, an update for 2.8, or a full version, just pre official release? (animated radiosity is hmmmm pretty cool!)

this is a CVS update of Blender Foundation Blender binary, not Tuhopuu2, meaning that if you can download a checkout (packed .tgz archive) or make a CVS update in commandprompt to compile latest sourcecode from BF-Blender, so what I am saying is that it is the official sourcecode of Blender 2.28a with an added functionallity with Radiosity rendering (not radiosity solving), this will for sure (I think [!] ) be in the next official release of BF-Blender, meaning it will be in Blender 2.29…2.28a with the “a” is just a bugfixrelease, it had some re-openlast-file bug (and some other things as well…)

so go ahead and play with it :slight_smile: I just compiled/posted it for win32 user to test it out, I am really enjoying this feature, a huge step forward :smiley: [!] in rendering capabilities for Blender :stuck_out_tongue:

to read more about it in detail, check here:
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2091

I could do a Linux compile as well, but I guess there are others that can do it faster than me :wink:

I hope you enjoy it…

/yours…

THANK YOU !

Really love the new radiosity! Is there a way to influence the radiosity steps? Sometimes I don´t know if it will ever end calculating…

I don’t know what a CV’thingy is :expressionless: I have a pretty current everything though,…maybe I better wait for the full release. :expressionless:

try play with convergence in the Radiositybutton:
http://download.blender.org/documentation/html/chapter_rendering_radiosity.html

other than that I dont know…

yes you can animate with it, that is the coolest thing of it all, cause before it was not possible :slight_smile:

/me wonder “do we now need an external render?”

hmmm %|

Thanks ztonzy. I was wondering if someone offer up a compile for us non coder types. This is some sweet stuff.

well, most people who doesn’t know, thinks that I am a coder, but I am not, I am just a “Bakerman” :wink:

i know people keep saying this but blender cant do internal reflections or refraction and seeings everyobject does this to a ccertain extent i think we will at present need external renders.

it can do enviromentmapping, less mathemathics for Blender, the big studios don’t use Raytracing always, it takes to much time to render, and time is money, and if money is too big, you must cut somewhere, do tricks! hacking CG :wink:

yeah !! go ztonzy go!!, good words and a nice new blender version.

I just tried the new radiosity, but blender crashes when i close the render window…