blender forever challenge. do the last thing for NAN

i think we should give NAN a present.

why dont we make a challenge?, everybody makes whatever they like, a render, an animation, a real time web ani game…but always saying in some way, “thank you NAN for blender”.

we could send it to them or post all the projects here in elysiun as a special present for them.

i think they deserve it.

Great idea.

if i find the time i’ll definately make something

Roel

Sounds like a great idea!
I’m in!

Sara, I have the 2.25 IE plugin up now… check the site. I should have some version of the netscape plugin up soon.

very nice idea, indeed! :slight_smile:
i’m in, too. heh

keep blending,
kerosene

so, lets wait for more people to join and then we set a date.

:slight_smile:

I’m in too. Keep us posted!

BgDM

I’m in!!!

Count me in, and let us know when it’s due.

I’m in - let me know

oooo oooo i’m in i’m in!!!

Count me in, we can host it here:
Join
https://aether17.ostdev.net/

Ok… I’ll blend something :slight_smile:

Stefano

hehe…sounds coool

I already have an idea…

I’m in, too.

ok, so what do you think next weekend???

not this weekend so you can work if you dont have much time but the next one.

we post links to our work and then we can put them all in one place and send an official email to NAN saying that we will miss them.

On 2002-03-20 04:12, sara wrote:

we post links to our work and then we can put them all in one place and send an official email to NAN saying that we will miss them.

Um, shouldn’t we be waiting and watching to see if NaN do restart?

You don’t bury someone who is only sleeping!

Likewise, I don’t think it’s a good idea to tell NaN you will miss them if they are in the process of restarting!

brian

this sounds good!!but where do we send them?any sites you know??please let me know.my address is [email protected].

I agree with renderedbrian, shouldn’t we wait a bit longer and see if something good happens and Nan comes back? If Nan doesn’t come back, then count me in :smiley:

Well, saying that someone is missed doesn’t have to mean that they’re dead and buried… But anyways, I can see your point, Brian. However, it’s a good idea. I’ll join, but in a slightly different way: I’m working my ass off finishing a music promo, everything made in Blender, and I intend to put some big NaN/Blender logos in it, mostly at the end, but also every now and then in the middle of it as well. I guess this could be sort of my tribute to the dudes behind the software. I won’t be done until the end of april (or maybe a bit later), but anyway…

a nan dedicated game will be here next week.

How ever short and sweet due to Me having unbelievable ammounts of work to do.

-Luke

I NOMINATE THE ORIGINAL POSTEE TO GATHER THE MATERIAL WE CREATE AND DECIDE WHERE TO PUT IT. ELSE IT WILL BE CHAOS. Perhaps we should mail him/her the links to our content?