Blender game terrible performance game logic

The screenshot is not enough! You only see, that the Logic is up. So lets see the logic bricks?

are you using any python scripts, like post processing or to disable mipmaping(texture blurring)?

It looks like your game is fairly developed. I can’t be sure but it looks like you’re using sprites rather than models for the characters and there’s a fully functional UI. From the debug properties I can see that you have bullets and things that probably have collision sensors…

The fact is that 12ms for a nearly finished game’s logic is not THAT bad. My first finished game sometimes spiked up in to 20ms logic, but it was playable.

This is a common problem for indie game devs and hobbyists like myself, so I decided to write a blog post about it. Maybe some of the things I talked about would be useful to you:

I do believe I said without butchering my game.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, this is not “butchering” anything. This is what perfectly works on any game with lags.

As you already mentioned your game eats too much time when processing logic. There are two solutions:
A) Ensure your system can process more logic per time (e.g buy faster hardware) -> this is not effective unless your run very low performant hard-/software right now)
B) Reduce the processing time by reducing the amount of processing.

More logic per time
e.g buy faster hardware
-> this is not effective unless your run very low performant hard-/software right now

Reduce the processing per time
It is as simple as it sounds -> less to do = less time to spend

You already identified the logic to be the bottleneck. This is a very good starting point. So it makes sense to work on the logic first.

You do that by removing logic. This always results in less processing time. (If not this logic was irrelevant already). Removing does not necessarily mean you lose operations you can add other logic. Unfortunately the same rule applies vice versa -> more to do = more time to spend. Therefor the added logic should eat less time than the removed logic did before.

Your next question should be “What logic should I remove?” (not “I do believe I said without butchering my game.” - this does not serve any relevant information, nor is it a question that will lead to infomation that helps you).

Your game is fixed. It should run fine right now.