Seeking for a level-designer who could make the following:
- draw and render a room like a office (2-3 departments with details like general interior, outdoor scene, tables, phones, computers etc)
- -maybe- also people with textures, but not a must
- the second part is the following (sorry for lame description, I’m not very good in Blender)
- user can walk and ‘look’ to office computer monitors
- what user sees inside the computer must depend on conditions (like ‘levels’)
- all this stuff should work inside browser with ‘save’ function
I think I can help you. Just have some questions.
Is this going to be for a game or what’s the purpose?
Since blender delete their native game engine I don think it would be possible to do natively.
But I think it can be done if it’s exported to unreal or maybe even to a browse based renderer. It all depends on what you want to do with the level.
Hey, I can help. Can you please email me to discuss further in detail. PMed you my contact details.
I’ve send you a private message, thank you very much for the opportunity!
This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.