Blender Habits

sweet XD you should definetly put that on youtube

…lol I would second Shatter’s (I mean hippie mack’s) suggestion.

heh, i have a feeling its gonna be a while until i get my name change =[

One elbow leaning on and breaking the wrist rest of the keyboard. One elbow on hiked-up leg, resting on the chair. Other leg is tucked underneath it while other arm is constantly on the mouse.

Usually listening to White Stripes, The Doors, The Beatles, or Nirvana. Little Dave Matthews. Little Cartel.

Blender, iTunes, Firefox, and occasionally Photoshop CS3 running ALL ON A SINGLE CORE!!

1Gb of memory = awesomenessness.

If it gets extreme having open aproximately halve a dozen tabs in FF, BA listing newest posts, some of them for reading them sequently, leo.org for translating purposes or some researches on subject related to project. A geneaologic database application and the email account checking for matches to my genealogie. Listening radio with WinAmp (techno and similar). And some images opened in Gimp for chosing witch is actually best as blueprint/UV-texture and playing around with sliders in Gimp if i got bored/lost in vertex universe. Cant stay for long on the same thing in generall and drifting away in wikipedia/google.

Well this is a pleasant surprise, I thought I was the only one that got restless with my legs and brought them up onto the chair. I only fold my left leg under my right one. If I do bring up my right leg it means I’m loosing interest in whatever I’m currently working on. :stuck_out_tongue:

I usually listen to stuff from over clocked remix (OCremix.org) but not as a rule. If I only had internet on that computer I would have so many more options, but I guess that’s why my music hard drive is overflowing its 60 gig partition. :eyebrowlift:

As far as programs in the background is pretty much whatever my ram will let me get away with, which is a lot, believe me. (once looked down and found that I was running over ten instances of blender and several other things as well… :slight_smile:

:eek:

wow.

me too.

CREEPY

>_>

wait, Shadow, do you mean that you do all of that? the whole left leg, right leg thing too?

ummm…yup.

f-in stalker…:wink: