blender HALO: Combat Evolved

ahemhemhem?

hey guys, sorry thats its been a while!
onyx i love the second story!!! unless someone can come up with something better i think we’ll use it. or maybe change up something a little

i own halo combat evolved for pc so i might be able to get some screens

Shot at marine = total failure. Maybe I should stick to story and environment lol.

lol, i loved the story, i’ll see abut getting some models made up

Glad you liked the story, I should get the book again. I have a program called terragen that lets me make photrealistic terrain and then export it as .lwo so terrain is no problem. (unfortunately Blender2.5x has no .lwo converter so I’ll have to dig up my copy of 2.49b) I would just have to populate it with plants and stuff. What’s my poly budget?

i think if we can keep the whole scene combined under 30k then we should be good.

can i help can i help!!!

sorry that ive been a bit idle over the past week or so, we went to a world wide robotics championship and came home 3rd out of 128.
so now its time to get this project back under way!

so can i help

you are more than welcome
what can you do?

any u want me to do

I have made tons of games like halo. I would love to help with this game .

if anyone can model some of the charactors then that would be simply awesome!

what characters do u need

I’m almost 100% certain that the master chief model you posted is a rip from the original halo, I hope your not planning on using it in any way?

we are not using the master chief model.

i like the concept and the ideas hope you guys stick on for long a time and not break apart soon and give up on the project

so what characters do u need

we need a marine model, and basically all of the covenants.

So who do i sen the email to… I’ve got halo guys…