B2RUVL - it is a bridge for UV maps editing at Headus UVLayout v2 or RizomUV, like 2in1 version.
– Buy/Download –
– OS –
– Installation –
- Blender->Edt->Preferences->Add-ons->Install from file…
- Define paths to applications
– Usage –
Everything is automatic:
- Select mode (New or Edit), select channel for edit
- Send to UVLayout or RizomUV
- Do UVs
- When finish in:
- UVLayout - press “Send” button
- RizomUV - press shortcut “Ctrl+S” or Save file
- Thats all. You will recieve UVs automaticly and apllication will be closed(not Blender).
–To do list–
- Add POLY or SUBD modes - DONE
- Mark cut edges in UVLayout automaticly by marked sharp(Hard) edges from Blender - DONE
- Add basic options (like Unfold iterations, Texture size, Spacing etc…) - DONE (Partly)
- Automatic mode (Send,Cut,Save)
- Presets for perObject operations.
- Multi UVs - DONE
Thank you very much!
PS: Addon still in development and Blender 2.8 API too. So it will be more functions for addon.