Blender illegal?

(Hoxolotl) #1

Due to recent developpements Blender will become illegal, let me demonstrate:

First see that the Greeck laws have a new peculiar one:

Banning video games…
well err lets unfold the wrappings:
A case is made in the greeck court, then a complaint is posed at the european court
the European court agrees with the greeck court and bans video games altogether in Europe
thus the game engine in blender became illegal

I rest my case…

“Ít’s blender time, lets model a prototype for armageddon, gamers VS the courts” -hoxo. irate.

(sten) #2

eerhhmmm… :o

ridiculous I would say, :stuck_out_tongue:
I even read that DVD movies would
be illegal…it is like moving back in time
midevil times that is… 8)

wonder what Microsoft will think, they have games
with theirs OS’s, but who platform hasn’t ?

blaah !! :x

(Hoxolotl) #3

seems there was a problem with the link…

Now about the temporal discrepency of Ztonzy:
DVD viewing is already illegal in Greece, this law has been voted in July, and people have already been fined…

“Could” not “were” yes…

Marvin voice: “I think I’m going to be depressed”.

(sten) #4

Incredible !!! :o

I am out of words !!! :x

(rwv01) #5

How many Greek government officials have taken away their own children’s games??

(Timonides) #6

Well, no one!!! You see politicians and their famillies, here in Greece have “political inviolability” which means, they can kill you for no reason and get away with it. The police cannot arrest them whatever they do…

Anyway, as I said in the other post, the article exaggerates a bit…

skontar.

(Timothy) #7

hah strange country,…

(WeirdHat) #8

What’s the definition of a game, I wonder? Dictionary.com has two definitions (that are relevant to this conversation):

1. An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime: party games; word games.
  2. A competitive activity or sport in which players contend with each other according to a set of rules: the game of basketball; the game of gin rummy.

Here, memorize this number:

Does that count as a game? Let’s see: it’s an activity, and (for some people, like me) it provides entertainment or amusement; and of course this is on the computer, so… BAN PI!!!

(Timonides) #9

Weirdhat, after that I think you should stay away from Greece…

If Greek authorities see your post you will be arrested for conspiracy!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… tell me about it… I have to live here…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

skontar.

(Haunted-House) #10

Thats just horrible! No more videogames in Greece, how can those politicians go and pull that off?
How do the Greek police know if you’re playing a game at home?

(blengine) #11

DVD viewing is already illegal in Greece

yikes, games and dvds are illegal?? this country is starting to suck! what could be next i wonder? tv? radio? music? bann spring water or dockers pants?!
this is really really sad, a world with no games wont allow kids to vent their anger out on the bad guys and wont allow them to develop more imagination… i predict a bad angry future for greece ::smashes crystal ball::

(Timonides) #12

Hey guys take it easy…

I told you this article, is exaggereted and not 100% accurate!!!

Nor videogames, neither dvd’s have become illegal in Greece so far (if so, trust me I would have known…). That law has to do something with illegal, gambling-video games and certainly affects only the internet caffe’s and video games shop’s owners.

Anyway, even if that was the case, such laws are unenforcable (especially here in Greece). It hasn’t been enforced so far and it certainly isn’t going to… :wink:

Now there are bigger problems in Greece. Floods for example, raise of prices and taxes… the health system sucks!!! :x

I also predict a bad angry future for… Greek government (::smashes his crystal ball on his head for voting the wrong politicians:: ), but not because of videogames…

skontar.