Blender in Playboy

For what it’s worth, and I still have to verify this, but, I understand that Blender has a small sidebar in the 2006 holiday issue of Playboy. A friend of my brother is a subscriber and those issues are out before the newstand issue hits. So I heard this from my brother who heard it from his friend.

And no, it’s not my subscription. Playboy has too many articles and not enough pictures:D

regards,

honeycomb

Haha, can’t wait for icoxo to get here. That will be fun. :smiley:

So what exactly was in the mag? Was it the Blender logo, a piece of artwork? Were they given permission to use it, or did they just take it? We’ll probably have to see it before we can render judgement.

Sorta gives MakeHuman a whole new level of importance, doesn’t it?

he won’t be here for a while :wink:

A friend of my brother is a subscriber
:cool:
Nice one! I will use that one next time my girlfriend catches me reading Playboy articles.:smiley:

nah you just need to point out the small snippets on blender and say i’m just curious about the blender scene of late. My dog has a subscription and that didn’t hinder her from becoming an ordained (sp) internet minister.

You didn’t.:frowning: How could you. . .the poor lit. . .Oh well:rolleyes:

Did he get banned again??

For what it’s worth, and I still have to verify this, but, I understand that Blender has a small sidebar in the 2006 holiday issue of Playboy. A friend of my brother is a subscriber and those issues are out before the newstand issue hits. So I heard this from my brother who heard it from his friend.

And no, it’s not my subscription. Playboy has too many articles and not enough pictures

Ooo. Maybe now we’ll be seeing more cheeks than geeks.

Yes, ladies: I was an Early Adopter.

Big deal, everyone knows we’ve been getting the bi-monthly magazine Blenderboy for years:
http://i15.tinypic.com/4gya0hx.png

This latest issue has a topless Sago on page three!

new desktop image! Thanks :smiley:

Another good reason to ‘read’ playboy.

Alvaro.

I wonder if it was in relation to being able to add characters into the Playboy The Mansion game.