Blender internal how to combine render passes to get combined pass?

Hi,

is there any node setup available that shows how to combine all single render passes from the blender internal renderer to get the original image (original combined pass)?
So I want to know how to combine Color, Shadow, Diffuse, Reflect, Refract, Environment, Emit, etc. passes to get the render result as if I use the combined pass?

For cycles renderer I found following image:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Render/Cycles/Passes

Similar I need for blender internal or even better a blend file which already provides this node setup.

I also need to know how to mix in an image texture correctly.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Richard,

thanks for reply, I followed the tutorials now but I don’t know how to add in an image texture.
I use same node setup as Bartek, but in my scene there is an image texture in Bartek’s tutorial not.
If I connect the ‘combined’ output of the ‘render layer’ node to the viewer node I can see the texture in the backdrop.
But if I use Bartek’s node setup the image texture is not visible. If I connect the single passes (Diffuse, Shadow, AO, Specular, Emit, Reflect, Refract, Indirect) to the viewer node in none of them the image texture appears.
So it seems I have to add it from an image node and add to the node setup. But I don’t know where and how to connect.
Also try and error did not give the same result as the ‘combined’ pass.

There is also one further question:

In the world settings the section ‘Ambient occlusion’ there is an option how to mix the AO into the final image. One option is ‘Add’ the other one is ‘Multiply’. Does this mean I have to do the same in my node setup?
So if the option is set to ‘Add’ I have to put an ‘Add’ node to the node setup to get in the AO and if the option is set to ‘Multiply’ I have to add an ‘Multiply’ node to get in the AO as well?

Thanks for further help!

Some of the complaints about Hynes,???, then, fit that mold: He’s been accused of hiring and firing people based on favoritism and political connections and he’s been taken to task for some failed or underwhelming prosecutions. Even his once reliable base of support,??? ??, the borough’s Orthodox Jewish community, has seemed to split,??? ??? 2013, some angered that Hynes has made a series of pedophilia cases against people in their ranks, others disappointed that he was late to the issue and overly lenient in his handling of the cases. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York,??? ???, has focused his criticism on the question of wrongful convictions and possible misconduct by prosecutors over the years in Hynes’s office… This is your possibility to steer clear of healthcare issues that influence women only. There are many troubles that might arise with the cervix, ovaries,mcm ??? ??, and so on, and this is in which you go to discover answers and remedy. If you have been experience discomfort or if there is some thing that you did not even notice,nike ???, this is the place that sets every little thing straight for you. ANIMANIACS VOLUME 4 ($29.99 DVD; Warner Bros.) Cartoons for kids get no respect, at least not right away. That may seem strange to say in an era where South Park and The Simpsons are TV institutions and Pixar dominates Hollywood. But like Looney Tunes back in the day,puma ???, shorts that are geared ostensibly towards kids are dismissed. Inconsistent buckets make it even easier for providers to conceal the true cost of credit card processing on a tiered pricing model. Inconsistent buckets is the term used to describe a provider’s ability to dictate into which tier underlying interchange categories will qualify. The specifics of how this works are beyond the scope of this article, but you can take a look over at MerchantCouncil for more on this topic… For the Other: The Footwear Aren’t For EveryoneMephisto shoes carry an exceptionally great expense tag, as excessive as $325 for any pair of strolling shoes as of January 2010 Moncler Jackets, which price tag could possibly put the shoes outside the finances of some shoppers. Additionally, a single consumer on examine online site Yelp indicated that Mephisto products can take an extended time to break in Moncler Sale. At last,??? ???, a lot of reviewers seen the services unattractive… To celebrate this relatively new media,???(puma), we’ll be doing a weekly compilation of our favorite Vines. This week we have everything from a french bulldog losing a staring contest with a hose to very confused first time condom user and, of course, the most amazing toilet you’ll ever see. If you see something you like, we encourage you to follow its creator on Vine and if there’s something you don’t like, well,???, just wait a few seconds and it will be over… ???: In David Henry Hwang’s new play " so maybe you’ll get lucky. The station it’s all up to the players. Next I was often bringing the P90X and INSANITY DVDs with me in my suitcase