Blender Isn't Saving

Blender gives me a weird pop-up when i try to save. It tells me that I am missing a models folder that has HTTYD pngs in it. I don’t understand what it is trying to tell me, as i have never made that folder myself and the project isn’t HTTYD themed. So i’m very confused.
It says the following whenever i try and save the project:

Report: Error
! Unable to pack file, source path ‘C:/models/HTTYD_01-Alpha.png’ not found
! Unable to pack file, source path ‘C:/models/HTTYD_01-RGBA.png’ not found

That suggests somehow, there are images listed which are not available. I use an addon called orphan-slayer for clearing out this sort of thing. It can be done manually, but it is a bit more long winded.
Assuming your using 2.79 here.
HTTYD is just the image name, so go into the image editor, (Shift+F10 in a viewport to switch to that editor), In the image list, I’m guessing you’ll see these filenames. Select one, again, if it’s an orphan, it will likely have a name but an “empty” image. With the orphan image selected, hold SHIFT and click on the ‘X’ next to the image name, (where the +, folder and X icons are). Now immediately save the scene and reload it. That image name should now of disappeared. Do the same for any others.
Orphan slayer allows you to do all this in one action.
You can also use the outliner, set to orphan data instead of current (or All) scene to show likely cuplrits.