Blender Meshes

Hey ppl j/w im making an animation in blender but dont wanna make some meshes so if anyone has clothes and a person mesh that i could use that be awsome :smiley:

Check the repository thread, do a search, there are a bunch of models you can use. Though making them yourself if much better! :wink:

Making them yourself is also a great way to self-teach yourself the basics of Blender - it develops your own personal style and teaches the value of patience = artistic bliss. If you don’t learn by doing, you don’t learn at all.

…it develops your own personal style and teaches the value of patience = artistic bliss.

This is Bliss??? Gee, bliss isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. :wink:

Hey guys thx for the help with resprotory thing got any ideas on what i should make an animation on??? :-?

Yeh, and I even made it for you and published it under your name!

%|

Seriously, the tougher the work the better the reward! Don’t make everyone else do everything for you. Make up your own story from your own ideas and use your own skills to make the animation. If those are not sufficient for what your idea(s) need, then practice a bunch more on smaller projects till you’re able to do what you want to!

Best of wishes!

Cheeky little so and so :slight_smile: