Blender Modeler Wanted

I apologize if this is the wrong, I did not notice a topic or thread specific to job postings.
I am looking for a modeler(s) that can take an array of provided references ( IE concepts, renders, pre-existing models) and create a high quality 3D model. The usage of the models, or initial intent rather, is to be 3D printed. So these models would not needed to be rigged or rendered. However if you are capable of doing such tasks, it may be something that we could utilize down the road for further ventures.

This is a commissioned job with plenty of work to be had. Time lines are flexible.
If anyone is interested, please feel free to email, I will send example concepts and you can give me a quote and we can see if we can make it work.

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it if needed. And thank you for your time.

Jensen Blair
[email protected]

And if there are any further questions that would help you decide if its worth you time to email me, feel free to ask. I will provide as much information as needed.

you should mention what type of models you are needing, because some people specialize in different types of modelling. for instance, some people are really good at modelling cars, some are good at humans, some tend towards organic, others toward architectural, etc.

Great point. Sorry about that. Ill do you one better and provide some example :wink:

Attachments

Thank you to those that have responded, if anyone else is still interested please feel free to contact me. If there are any further questions I can answer in general, don’t hesitate.