blender modeling a dog

:Dhi everybody, im new using blender but also new in making 3d objects and redering. as i see blender is really easy to use when you use the right option for certian task.
so im working in this little project modeling a dog to practice my skills, i have already modeled and rendered a teddy bear and really got problems making the fur and other things.

so basically my problem with modeling the dog is that i having a really bad :spin: time modeling the body and another thing im worried is about animating. i have never animated a object before and im worried if the model will make the animation stiff.:frowning:

i used the sculpt mode to make the dog head.

any ideas to improve the quality and?

ps: the dog neck is red cause i need a guide its temporal. and also sorry for my english its not my native lenguage

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO MODELING SECTION ACCIDENTALLY POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE I CANT EVEN DELETE...:/

moved the thread.

.b

It could be easier modelling the body if you use a reference.

I’'m assuming you started from a cube or something simple like that since you say you’ve used sculpt this far.
For animation purposes, that won’t be easy to animate.
But I suggest you sculpt the rest of the body, with a reference, or your imagination.
And then you can retopo it, with loops neccesary for animation.
You could even make a normal map with what you’ve sculpted and then apply it to the retopo’d copy, or do another sculpt over, and with the better topology you can get more out of it.