BLENDER MUSIC VIDEO! (Nyan Cat)

Okay,
this will only appeal to a select few members who like music, and only the tiny minority that would appreciate this kind of thing.

It should be a good laugh, but i’m wondering who can come up with their own interpretation of this song (either inspired by the GIF or something completely different, surprise me!)

The contest will be ongoing for as long as this thread is active, BUT I have decided that we should hold a vote every time a video is posted based on 4 aspects of the work that will stem from the original nature of the song itself:

• Cuteness
  • Humor
  • Addictiveness
  • General cleanness (don’t spoil a potentially awesome video with an out of sync keyframe…)

Each aspect for each entry should have a mark out of 10 and the entries should be posted in a seperate thread with a link to it as a reply in this thread so that I can put it below.

Good luck!

(p.s. let me know if you’re in by replying in this thread. there is no time limit so relax. There will be a winner every month if people keep submitting.)

The Video

I made it as far as 29 seconds before my ears started to bleed, did it get any better?

lol. I saw this on Attack of the Show. So what exactly do we have to do just remake the video using the same audio?

You’re missing out! You have to watch all the way through to get it! It gets way better :slight_smile:

Gawd no… I wish I had stopped at 29 seconds (or less) too… Did anyone notice that flying pop tart has a cat head?

DARN! i thought original video’s were allowed.

What the…

That is so awesome and stupid at the same time lol :eek:

Does this count?

I made it last December, but it seems somehow related. :wink:

It seems a little bit long, but I did make it a whole 2:45. One of the negatives of this kind of animation is listening to the audio a gazillion times. So no.

OMG… its the same 10 seconds repeated continuously.

One of the negatives of this kind of animation is listening to the audio a gazillion times. So no.

LOL, agreed