Blender on a beowolf based cluster.

Hi I am currently working on a Rocks cluster that is based on the Beowulf cluster (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf_cluster). I have been having some trouble in getting blender to work on the cluster (I have been given the job of setting up the cluster by my work place which includes setting up all the applications that have been required, bender is the main application that I have been having trouble with and can not find the info on-line to set it up on this sort of cluster). I am looking for anyone who has set up blender on a parallel cluster before and could tell me what steps I must take on installing blender on the rocks cluster, the version I am using for the rocks cluster is Rocks 5.4.3. I am not looking to do a render farm due to render farms need a distributed cluster. A parallel cluster works more like a single computer with heaps more processing power gained from the compute nodes.

Thanks

Update on installing blender on the cluster, while trying to run blender just using the head node without any other nodes I am getting these errors:
./blender: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.10' not found (required by ./blender) ./blender: /lib64/libc.so.6: versionGLIBC_2.6’ not found (required by ./blender)
./blender: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.7’ not found (required by ./blender)

I have installed the libraries that blender is asking for but still have had no luck in running it. All I am needing blender to do is be able to renders user files from the command line. There is no need for a gui interface as the users will be using blender on there own machines to created the file and then will be sending them to the Rocks cluster to get rendered.

Thanks