Blender poliigon and other problems

I had a number of Poliigon textures, which i use to able to use, then i have a 5TB SSD external HD, which i decided to export from C drive to my 5TB external D drive, the other day i decided to do something but when i try to add wood for floor there was empty files in all my Polligon textures so i had to deleate all my Poliigon empty texture files.

another one is today i was watching about how to create money, so i followed carefully how to do it get a download front of 100 usa note and back and i have the addon to bring into blender, so i went to file select import then go to shading the nodes for what i import there deleate alpha, and rename to dollar, then after that go to file import back of note which that worked, then it didnt do what totoriel showed the node for the second import not there, it did on youtube he had both import node mine didnt, mine was in 2 different files in shading he had both front and back in shading i to but he had both import nodes on one shading seeing both on his mine didnt, also he also had a view node to plug the geometry from the Back into view node i dont have that, i even gave up that and try to use join instead to try to cheat by hi lite front and back note but when i join it change both front and back the same.