Blender Power

(Goofster) #1

check out what I can do thanks to blender! (notice the T-shirt)

http://www.spruitje.nl/BPdivx.avi

8 MB Divx 5 Avi file

(theeth) #2

First of all, your server is slow, it top at 59 KB/sec :stuck_out_tongue:

Second, I didn’t know you played drums. Cool!

My comp here (at work) is too slow, and DivX playback is like 1 frame/sec. And there’s no speakers…

Yuck!

So, I couldn’t really enjoy the movie… :frowning:

Martin

(Goofster) #3

I hope that was sarcastic? I know a lot of 56K users who would DIE for 59 KB/s :smiley:

(haunt_house) #4

not especially die…

but I think he means it. He is one of the priviliged people.

In ancient times it was the car phone, now it´s cable.

HH

(BgDM) #5

I don’t know what you are talkin about! 59 k/s, I get 100!! (but then again, I have a dsl at home :wink: )

Thet was pretty cool. Better drummer that I ever was, but I was a big head banger. So all I did was play hard and loud. :o

BgDM

(joecool) #6

59 kb/s gulp I’m elated when I get 5! I would be jumping up and down if I got 10!
That has never happened before.

(theeth) #7

I was at work. They must have a T1 or something of that kind. I did 150 KB/sec the other day :o :o

I have a 33.6 at home, and I would kill to have something like this here.

Martin

(acasto) #8

What’s good, is to get cable internet in a small town. The town I live in is mainly retirement people, and rich older people. So they afford all this stuff, yet never use it. So the bandwidth is plenty. I’ve downloaded things over 300 and 400K. The whole linux kernel only takes a few minutes. Plus the small town cable companies don’t constantly raise the prices and give you the trouble the the bigger companies do.

(Dittohead) #9

here I go with a 26.4!!! :smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :-? :slight_smile:

(Dittohead) #10

Is this the Grand Member Gala Drum Roll