Blender Python Docs and GE Python Docs in .pdf or .chm ?

I was wondering where I could get both of these doc in either pdf or chm format. I know they are availible online. But sometimes I have a hard time getting online and more importantl I want to be able to search for a specifice module’s or function’s definition.

http://download.blender.org/documentation/blender241_py_api.tar.bz2

If you click the link “Index” at the top of index.html it gives a searchable list.

That is a bad link. All it does is offer to download a .tar file and when I try to open the .tar in winzip I get and error dialog box that says “Error reading header after processing 0 entries”

That is a bad link. All it does is offer to download a .tar file and when I try to open the .tar in winzip I get and error dialog box that says “Error reading header after processing 0 entries”[/quote]

Either the problem was corrected or its winzip fault. I tried to open it with winrar and then 7zip and got NO error.

That is a bad link. All it does is offer to download a .tar file and when I try to open the .tar in winzip I get and error dialog box that says “Error reading header after processing 0 entries”[/quote]

Either the problem was corrected or its winzip fault. I tried to open it with winrar and then 7zip and got NO error.[/quote]

You are right. I must be a Winzip problem. I just opened it with WinRAR and everything extracted as it should. Go Figure??